By providing unique tools to acquire and sell textbooks, Textbook Partner is the premier textbook management tool. This comprehensive system ensures higher margins and more profits for campus store textbook departments.
- Provide students the best value for their used books with multi - guide buying.
- Accumulate more used books using Cascade Ordering™.
- Expand your market with in-store, on-line, and mobile textbook sales and rentals.
- Enhance wholesale partnerships through user - defined buyback and purchase hierarchies.
- Increase accuracy and efficiency by way of direct-to-vendor ftp, Easylink, and Pubnet ordering.
- Make better buying decisions with complete real-time inventory management of all textbooks.
- Save time by allowing Textbook Partner to automatically update your store website.
- Multi - guide buying guarantees the store can offer the highest buyback value to any customer.
- Support for book packages provides the flexibility of buying partial packages to acquire any valuable inventory.
- Buyback prices shared on-line attract students to your store.
- Wireless terminals allow buyback at the most well-situated location.
- Textbook Partner sorts bought titles by wholesaler and prints packing lists.
- Cascade Ordering automatically shares want lists providing the best opportunity to acquire quality used books.
- Direct-to-vendor FTP, Pubnet, and Easylink guarantee fast, inexpensive and accurate order delivery and confirmation.
- Wireless re-ordering of inventory streamlines shelf management.
- Receiving immediately updates on-hand quantities and stock ledger.
- Wireless receiving streamlines the use of space.
- Customized price labels include relevant pricing and shelving information.
- Automatic invoice analysis simplifies the returns process and makes sure that aging stock is removed from shelves.
- System review of adopted titles ensures the store keeps titles being used in future terms.
- Updates of department, course, and book information to your website saves time and effort.
- Integrated rental support allows titles to be sold or rented in the store or on-line.
- Faculty requisitions collected via your website are imported directly into Textbook Partner.
- User - defined reports and queries allow you to review information in your preferred format.